I recently heard about Wanelo and I love it! If you haven't heard of it yet it is kind of like pinterest but a little different because you are saving products from online stores that you like.
Wanelo is...a social store curated by the community. Users post, collect and organize products and follow people and stores they like.
Want, Need, Love
- Wanelo, pronounced "wah-nee-lo," comes from the words WAnt, NEed and LOve.
How to use Wanelo
- post your product finds from any online store.
- browse others' finds and save them. saving is like voting a product up - more saves means higher
placement on the homepage.
- if people like your taste, they will follow you. more followers + more saves = more visibility for you.
All of your products in one place
- post to Wanelo directly from the site header, or use the toolbar.
- your saved products will be presented in a beautiful visual grid - you won't be able to resist looking
at the pretty images.
Let your friends know what you like
- get better gifts. no more ugly sweaters for Christmas.
- sharing is fun! be appreciated for your finds.
- your products will be posted in a nice visual feed on your profile.
Find out what they like
- give better gifts. don't buy that ugly Christmas sweater.
- find out things about your friends you never knew.
Collect and organize
- organize your products into multiple themed collections
- be creative!!! here are some ideas: "sweaters my friends would like", "sweaters I like", "sweaters my
Here are a few items from my collections!
If you haven't already signed up, you should definitely sign up now!
You can follow my collections here! :)